interview

INTERVIEW WITH THE INSPIRATOR

Rasta : good afternoon, my name is Rasta Rahma Dewi from gunadarma student what can i ask for a minute for the interview to perfect my task
Rebecca : yes of course
Rasta : before, i want ask you. What is your name?
Rebecca : my name is Rebecca Sonia
Rasta : what is your current activity?
Rebecca : my current activity right now is working in cocoa export manufacture company
Rasta : where do you work?
Rebecca : i work in PT. Danora Agro Prima
Rasta : how long have you worked there?
Rebecca : i work there almost 4 years
Rasta : what are you there for?
Rebecca : my position is as secretary director
Rasta : what challenges do you find most difficult when you become a secretary director?
Rebecca : the most difficult things for me for being a secretary director is control my emotion and time management. Because for being a secretary you need to be quick, quick to find back the documents needed, quick to answer the question according to the arranged schedule etc. Besides quick, you need to have a good personality also, and it’s hard for me to be frank because it’s my first company to join with
Rasta : do you enjoy your current job?
Rebecca : of course i enjoy my job as a secretary, because that is my future goals when i was in senior high school
Rasta : after you become a successful career woman, is there a desire in you that has not been achieved?
Rebecca : yes i want to take my bachelor degree in Germany

Rasta : iam very greatful for the time and was willing to answer all the questions i asked. Thank you

Summary of my interview above is Rebbeca is ɑ secretary who works at PT. Danora. She has been working there for four years. According to her, as ɑ secretary, she finds it difficult to control her emotion, manage her time, and work fast to finish her tasks since the secretary of president director has ɑ numerous tasks. However, with all those difficulties, she feels convenient, as being ɑ secretary is her dream job since highschool. Even after being ɑ successful career woman, she does not forget her education. She wants to continue her school in Germany.

Komentar

Postingan Populer